Games:Dimension my destiny (minecraft 20w14infinite)
Environment and entities
Almost normal overworld biome. Podzol, trees (acacia), grass. Cows, chicken, sheep and pigs. Small water poodles, grass paths. No mining, but perfect for farming.
No hostile mobs normally. No night. There are small ranching villages with all stuff, including villagers, farms, iron golems, and cats. Villagers I found had their trades unassinged even tho there were job sites.
Some villager homes start out with beds. As with all these worlds, sleeping for a player is not possible however. Beds still can be placed.
There are lava lakes deep underground, near the bedrock, but no ores. No sun or moon or day and night, just a perpetual bluish fog (which apparently remains sperical in Infinite snapshot).
Apparently, on dark caves, zombies and zombie villagers *can* generate. Skeletons and creepers can spawn in underground ravines. No spiders have been sighted.
Some small lava lagoons also spawn above ground.
- SAFE. Though there are some hostile mobs they are very rare on the few dark places, and there is no night.
- MODERATE. There is food and wood aplenty, and you could raise a farm with plants and animals, but no metal or other precious items generate. It is maybe possible to trade if villagers can be persuaded to take a profession, but this is untested. Regardless, villages have other materials (you can get iron by killing iron golems, for example).
- NICE. This is a world with near-vanilla appearance, though slightly bluish. It is peaceful and tranquil.
- Can villagers in additional dimensions even get jobs?
- Can they sleep?
- Is this world fully, truly RNG or was there some developer hand involved? Hard to say for sure. But compared to most other worlds, it seems agressively *normal*.
- Games:Minecraft dimension catalog (20w14infinite)
- Games:Dimension_your world_(minecraft_20w14infinite)